Finding out you have a problem with your taxes can make you feel overwhelmed and stressed. It is important to remember that you are not alone. With more than 15 years of experience, GA Income Tax Services can be just the tax help you need to clarify, understand and correct many of the tax problems you might be facing. Located in Santa Ana, California, we are in the heart of Orange County.
We can help you with audits, levies, payment plans and offer in compromise. If you’ve received a letter in the mail from the IRS, your next step is to set up an appointment with us to help you settle the matter fast and efficiently. Often these letters are time sensitive and could bring further complications if ignored. Call Us Today!
The IRS will never:
· Call to demand immediate payment using a specific payment method such as a prepaid debit card, gift card or wire transfer. Generally, the IRS will first mail a bill to any taxpayer who owes taxes.
· Threaten to immediately bring in local police or other law-enforcement groups to have the taxpayer arrested for not paying.
· Demand that taxes be paid without giving taxpayers the opportunity to question or appeal the amount owed.
· Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone.
· Call about an unexpected refund.
GA Income Tax
1633 E 4th. St. Suite 106 Santa Ana, CA 92701
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: Appointment Only
Copyright © 2020 GA Income Tax - All Rights Reserved.